NEW YORK STATE FIRE PREVENTION AND BUILDING CODE COUNCIL
Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 10:00 a.m.
A G E N D A
2. Minutes - June 15, 2011
3. Public Comment Period - Agenda - 09/8/11
4. Code Clarifications
5. Code Change Adoption:
• Consensus Changes to the Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code
• Consensus Changes to the State Energy Conservation Construction Code
• NFPA 70 (National Electric Code) 2011
• Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing
• Summer Camp Cabin Exemption
6. Next Uniform Code and Energy Code Adoption Update
7. Future Meetings
8. Other Business
CONDUCT OF MEETING
The Code Council will convene at 10:00 a.m., Alfred E. Smith Building, 80 South Swan Street, Albany, New York. All Code Council meetings are open to the public.
Persons who wish to address the Council are requested to submit their written comments and a request to address the Council in writing as soon as possible in order to be included on the agenda. Please send the information to Ray Andrews, Assistant Director for Code Development at the Department of State, Codes Division, 99 Washington Avenue, Albany, New York 12231 or e-mail: Raymond.Andrews@dos.ny.gov
If you have a hearing problem, an assistive listening system is available for your use. This listening system would amplify the speaker’s voice. If you are deaf, an interpreter may be provided. You must notify Raymond Andrews at (518) 474-4073 of your need at least five days prior to the meeting.