To work in partnership with the community service network, federal, state and local governments and community-based organizations to effectively carry out the purposes, goals, and assurances of the community services block grant.
To be a highly organized workforce and an active member of the national community services network, dedicated to promoting self-sufficiency and vibrant, healthy communities for low-income people.
The following ethical and moral values and principles guide program administration.
- Respect all persons, treating everyone with fairness, honesty, and trust.
- Speak and listen with courtesy.
- Serve our customers in the most effective way, with the least burden.
- Promote and develop individual and collective ability to attain the highest degree of personal and professional mastery.
- Recognize, respect, and honor human diversity.
- Preserve the dignity of our customers.
- Encourage teamwork, while promoting creativity and innovation.
- Uphold confidentiality and human rights.
- Assess program effectiveness and institute continuous improvement.