WEATHER ALERT:  The Division of Licensing Services has cancelled this afternoon’s (January 26th) examinations at our NEWBURGH exam site.  In addition, all examinations scheduled for Tuesday January 27, 2015 at our NEW YORK CITY, FRANKLIN SQUARE, HAUPPUAGE and NEWBURGH exam sites have been cancelled.  Anyone holding an appointment for one of these examinations will be rescheduled and notified of their new date.  Please continue to monitor this site for any additional weather related examination cancellations.

elcome to the New York Department of State's Division of Licensing Services (DLS), which oversees the licensure, registration, and regulation of 32 occupations throughout the state. DLS licenses over 800,000 individuals and businesses. Through its licensing and business filing capacities the division promotes business growth while protecting the health, safety, and welfare of all New Yorkers.

Corpsearch  Licensing Search
Corpsearch Corpsearch

For Licensing or Filing information and answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Select the appropriate link below.

  Appearance Enhancement:
Notaries Public Cosmetology
Security Guard Esthetics
Real Estate Broker Nail Speciality
Real Estate Salesperson Natural Hair Styling
Real Estate Appraiser Waxing
  Appearance Enhancement Business/Area Renter


Apartment Information Vendors
  and Apartment Sharing Agents
Document Destruction Contractor
Armored Car Services
    Armored Car Carrier   • Armored Car Guard
Health Club Services
Hearing Aid Dispensers
Athlete Agent Home Inspectors
Automobile Broker Pet Cemetery & Pet Crematorium
Bail Enforcement Agent Private Investigator
Barber Security or Fire Alarm Installer
Bedding Manufacturer & Refurbisher Telemarketer Business
Central Dispatch Facility Ticket Reseller
Children's Product Safety and Recall Act Watch, Guard or Patrol Agency
Coin Processor