NEW YORK STATE FIRE PREVENTION AND BUILDING CODE COUNCIL
will meet on
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 10:00 a.m.
The meeting will be held via videoconferencing at the following locations:
The public has the right to attend the meeting at any of the locations.
A G E N D A
2. Minutes - March 10, 2011
3. Public Comment Period
4. Explanation of the Code adoption process
5. Explanation of the ICC G1 – 2010 Guideline for Replicable Buildings
6. Code Change Adoption:
• 19 NYCRR for the Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code
• 19 NYCRR for the State Energy Conservation Construction Code
• NFPA 70, NEC 2011
• Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing
7. More Restrictive Local Standards:
• Town of Brookhaven - Local Law #9 of 2011
• Town of Victor – Local Law #4 of 2011
• City of Rome – Local Law #8627 of 2011
8. Future Meetings
9. Other Business
CONDUCT OF MEETING
The Code Council will convene at 10:00 a.m., at the Meeting Locations specified above. All Code Council meetings are open to the public. The public has the right to attend the meeting at any of the locations.
Persons who wish to address the Council are requested to submit their written comments and a request to address the Council in writing as soon as possible in order to be included on the agenda. Please send the information to Ray Andrews, Assistant Director for Code Development at the Department of State, Codes Division, 99 Washington Avenue, Albany, New York 12231
If you have a hearing problem, an assistive listening system is available for your use. This listening system would amplify the speaker’s voice. If you are deaf, an interpreter may be provided. You must notify Raymond Andrews at (518) 474-4073 of your need at least five days prior to the meeting.