ALL E-FILED RULE MAKINGS ARE CONSIDERED THE AGENCY'S OFFICIAL SUBMISSION.
- When E-filing a Notice of Proposed Rule Making - hard copy is not required.
- When E-filing a Notice of Adoption (including emergencies) - Before E-filing the Adoption form, attach* a scanned copy of your signed certification prepared on agency letterhead in pdf format plus the full text of the rule (with bracketing and underlining if needed) in Word format. Hard copy original certification with full text of rule attached can be submitted in lieu of the electronic submission (original and two copies).
* Instructions for attaching certification and text:
Click on the paper clip in the lower left-hand corner of the form. This will indicate the documents already attached to the rule making form. Click on add to attach additional documents. Choose the additional documents (scanned certification and text) to be included with the pdf form.
REGISTER SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
- NON-E-filed rule makings (hard copy submissions) 12:00 p.m. every Tuesday
- E-filed rule makings 5:00 p.m. every Tuesday
HOW TO COMPLETE, VALIDATE AND SAVE A FORM »
Please Note: Form attachments must be Word or WordPerfect files!
SUBMITTING A COMPLETED PDF FORM TO THE DATA CAPTURE SYSTEM »
When the E-file process was made available in December 2007, a letter was distributed to each rule making agency general counsel containing a username and password for that agency. Contact your general counsel’s office for user name and password.
Forms (Savable for online submissions)
REVISED: Effective April 2017 (all forms rev. 1/17; except withdrawal form rev. 1/12)
Regulatory Flexibility Analysis for Small Businesses and Local Governments
Rural Area Flexibility Analysis
Job Impact Statement
Notice of Public Hearing; Public Notice
Notice of Availability of State and Federal Funds
Incorporation by Reference Certification