PHOTO ID POLICY
You MUST bring a form of government issued signature identification which must be photo-bearing. Your identification MUST BE CURRENT (not expired) and from the following list:
* driver's license
* state issued identification (ex. Non-driver ID)
* IDNYC Card (NYC Identification Card)
* military ID
* United States Passport
* Employment Authorization Card (issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services)
* United States INS issued ID
* Certificate of US citizenship
* Foreign Passport
* Brazilian, Mexican, Honduran, and Ecuadorian Consular ID
All appointments MUST be made in EXACTLY the name which appears on your identification. This does not include middle names or middle initials. If your last name is hyphenated, please be sure to include your full name. If your name does not match your ID exactly, we reserve the right to deny you access to the examination.
If you cancel an appointment, you will forfeit the examination fee.
If you wish to change your appointment, you MUST reschedule the appointment at least six days before your scheduled examination date. Once you are within the six-day period, you cannot reschedule your examination.
If for any reason you do not appear on your scheduled examination date, you will forfeit the examination fee.
If you arrive at the examination site after the specified starting time, you will not be admitted into the examination and will forfeit the examination fee.